September 9th, 2014 by Classic Charms in Promotions
; No Comments »
Its that time of year again, we all wait and hope for – Chamilia’s Free Bracelet offer. This year, you get to choose from three styles of bracelets – the Silver Snap Bracelet, the Box Chain or the ever popular Flex Bangle Bracelet. Chamilia’s collection of beads, charms, earrings, necklaces keeps growing with each season release. August 2014 we released Season 3 which introduced many family oriented beads, travel beads, as well as halloween gift set. We still have a few retired styles in stock for same day shipping. The detail on the travel beads is just esquisite. The motorcycle bead has movable wheels with black rubber, as does the convertible car bead.
Now that it’s nearly St. Patrick’s Day, it’s time to think about those funny little creatures that pop up every March 17th. (No, we’re not talking about bargain shoppers… But, if you happen to know any of those, send them over to Classic Charms! If you spend over $100, enter the code GREEN and score yourself a four leaf clover bead.) We’re talking about leprechauns! Leprechauns are Irish fairies, and each one is said to guard a pot of gold. (If that were the case, we’d have a bunch of them hanging around the Classic Charms warehouse!) If you find and catch a leprechaun, he has to give you his pot of gold.
So how do you find a leprechaun to take his pot of gold?
- The word “leprechaun” is derived from an Irish term that means shoemaker. So narrow your search down to shoemakers.
- In order to find one, you need to be low to the ground. A full grown leprechaun is only about two feet tall.
- Have you ever seen a happy leprechaun? Legend says that leprechauns tend to be grouchy, so look for someone that seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder.
- They’ve also been around for a very long time! Okay, so this narrows your search down to small, grumpy, old shoemakers.
- They also enjoy imbibing in some spirits, so you can add “drunk” to your list.
- If all else fails, you can find your own pot of gold right here at Classic Charms! Don’t forget to use the code GREEN at checkout to get yourself a four leaf clover bead.
At 2am this Sunday, March 11, Daylight Saving Time begins in the United States. But you don’t have to wait until then to get in on some of the saving here at Classic Charms! That’s right—we’re having a special promotion in honor of the beginning of Daylight Saving Time. (The word “saving” is in there, after all… right?) And since it’s an occasion that can play tricks on your clock (and your mind, frankly), we decided to make it easy on you and give you the option to save however you want. When you make a purchase at Classic Charms this weekend (March 9, 10, and 11) there are two ways for you to save. So go ahead and “spring forward” this weekend and rack up the saving on your Rembrandt charms, beads, and other great jewelry accessories.
Use the code SPRING
If you feel like spring is in the air, you can enter the code “SPRING” at checkout and receive 10% off your order. This is the perfect option for those that want to stock up on some charms this weekend.
Use the code FORWARD
You can use the code “FORWARD” at checkout to get free USPS shipping this weekend. If you’re only ordering a few things, this is the perfect way to save a few dollars!
And a reminder…
It’s always easy to forget before you go to bed on Saturday night—but you need to SPRING FORWARD and set your clocks an hour later this weekend. We know you lose an hour of sleep on Saturday night… but isn’t it worth it for the extra sunshine when you get out of work?
Don’t forget to SPRING (10% off) FORWARD (free shipping) at Classic Charms this weekend!