November 13th, 2007 by Classic Charms in New Products
; No Comments »
So you have a Rona K Kid charm and you are familiar with the style and the quality that comes with a custom made charm by Rona K? Great news Rona is introducing a new line of charms, called “The Cuddles” kids charms.
Do you remember paper dolls? Well this charm line is similar to it in the regard you can choose your body style of your kid, choose clothing style, as well as hairstyle on your Cuddles Kid, then let us put it all together for you and create you something truly unique and custom made just for you!
Coming soon – Let Classic Charms create your Cuddles Kid for you.
November 13th, 2007 by Classic Charms in Birthstones
; No Comments »
Have you ever wondered what color a birthstone is or what the meaning is? Just like astrology matching your birthdate to personality traits, birth stones are associated with certain traits as well.
January — Birthstone is Garnet, a deep redish brown color – Symbolizes faith, loyalty, and truth and is thought to help deflect evil thoughts and improve intelligence.
February – Birthstone is Amethyst, a purple stone – Is known to encourage sincerity, piety, and even celibacy. The ancients believed amethyst to be a strong antidote to drunkenness.
March – Birthstone is Aquamarine – a light blue stone – Is said to attract love and encourage new friendships. For married couples, the aquamarine is said to help promote a long, happy union.
April – Birthstone is Diamond (alternate is White Zircon) – The diamond is the hardest of all gemstones. Diamonds symbolize invulnerability and incorruptibility, and are associates with love, marriage, joy, excellence and purity.
May – Birthstone is Emerald – a deep green stone – Symbolizes spring, fertility, and eternal youth, as well as honesty and tranquility.
June – Birthstone is Pearl (alternate is Rhodalite) – Symbolizes innocence and purity. Pearls also are associated with romance, love, and marriage, and are traditionally given on the 12th or 20th wedding anniversaries. They are said to bring health and good luck.
July – Birthstone is Ruby – a deep red stone – is synonymous with power and passion. Rubies are thought to thwart evil, dispel sadness and discord, and protect their wearers from deceitful friendships.
August – Peridot – a light green stone - is a symbol of good luck, success, and happiness and is believed to promote friendships and marriage. Because peridots seem to glow in the evening light, the ancients believed they protected their owners from danger at night.
September – Sapphire – a deep blue stone – Symbolizes truth, sincerity, and the ability to make dreams come true. They are also thought to bring their wearers comfort, and consistency in marriage.
October – Opal (alternate Pink Tourlemine) – Represents innocence and purity. For children, opals are believed to bring good fortune.
November – Topaz (or Citrine – a light yellow color) Topaz is associated with the sun. Thought to change color if the food offered the wearer is poisoned, topazes were also used to cure asthma, reverse insomnia, and improve eyesight.
December – Blue Topaz, Turquoise (alternate is Tanzanite) Turquoise symbolizes prosperity, courage, and success. When given as a gift, turquoise is considered to be a promise of friendship.
November 12th, 2007 by Classic Charms in Just for Fun
; 2 Comments »
1. Make a charm bracelet for each of your sons – add a charm for each year of their life – then give the bracelet to their wife when they marry.
2. Buy a box of candy, eat the candy, go on a diet, and fill the box with one charm for each 5 pounds you loose!
3. Wrap silver fortune charms in parchment and bake into a cake for a bridal shower. Each guest gets an unexpected gift with their slice of cake!
4. Have your favorite charm soldered onto your watch band!
5. Engrave a charm for your new puppy’s collar.
6. Make a locket with your child’s picture in it for your babysitter or housekeeper.
7. If you are a bride – give each attendant a charm bracelet with a charm to commemorate your special day.
8. Ask the tooth fairy to give your daughter one charm for each lost tooth.
9. Sew a charm onto your ponytail holder.
10. Add charms to either your hoop earrings or your belly button ring to make a custom piece of jewelry – no one will have one like it!
November 1st, 2007 by Classic Charms in Monthly Contests
; 15 Comments »
Wearing a charm bracelet is like wearing your life story on your wrist. We want to know your story!! Tell us about your charms and what they mean to you and you could win a gift certificate good for your next charm purchase! Post a comment about what special meaning your charms have to you. We, personally read each entry each month and award one lucky customer a gift certificate (value of $50) good towards their next charm purchase! No limit to number of entries per customer!
1. All entries become the property of Classic Charms LLC and are posted on our blog monthly.
2. All winners will be notified via email and posted on our blog by the 5th of the following month with their winning entry.
3. All winners must reside in the United States.