November 24th, 2011 by Lauren in Holidays
; No Comments »
You could slip a pair of tickets into a stocking, wrap them up in a giant box, or tuck them in a card but there are so many more exciting ways to announce a trip to a loved one for friends. For the holidays though, give tickets in a fun way. You can use travel charms to make the gift more exciting and the payoff much more immediate.
Big trips are planned months in advance, so this exciting trip you’ve created may be as far off as months or even a year. While the lucky recipient is waiting for her big trip, give her a charm as well so she has something to hold onto!
If you’re taking a road trip, then you don’t have tickets at all to include. Instead, pick out the states you’ll be passing through to design a road map to your trip bracelet! The bracelet will be a great reminder of the trip both before and after!
How can you give the charm?
- Attach the travel charm to a card, tied up with a string around the tickets.
- Find her charm bracelet and add the charm. Then, wrap it so she can discover the next big trip she’ll be taking!
There’s so many ways to make a Christmas travel gift even more special! The extra mile in presentation will go far this holiday!
November 18th, 2011 by Lauren in Holidays
; No Comments »
Be more kind, more thoughtful and, of course, more giving! These aren’t just ways to act during the holidays – they ought to apply year round! This Thanksgiving, promise yourself and loved ones a year of compassion and kindness. The way you look at yourself and your friends will be different when you’re thinking like you do on November 24th all year round! A sparkling reminder on your wrist or necklace will always keep the generosity of the holidays alive. Why not try one of these Thanksgiving bracelet and necklace ideas:
- Make the holiday special with gifts like Thanksgiving themed bracelets. Choose lettering to spell out ‘T-H-A-N-K-S’ or ‘T-H-A-N-K-F-U-L.’ The addition of a few Thanksgiving themed charms makes it complete!
- Add a Thanksgiving charm to your bracelet – or give one as a gift. The Thanksgiving Horn of Plenty charm is a sign of the great joys in your life that keep you going through even hard times. Thanksgiving charms remind you to be thankful and be plentiful with friends all year round!
- A single plump and cheerful Turkey charm will make a perfect Thanksgiving necklace gift all on its own!
All year we want to be better, kinder people. With one of our Thanksgiving charms around your wrist, you’ll have a helpful reminder year round to be your best!
November 10th, 2011 by Lauren in Monthly Contests
; No Comments »
There is no better time to remember what is so important about family than the month of November. Thanksgiving brings the family together for one big happy meal – soon you’ll all be together again for Christmas. In the meantime there are so many family traditions in between the two holidays. Here’s a few of our favorite traditions:
Prepping for Thanksgiving Dinner – More than the meal, it’s getting the meal ready that’s the most fun for some families. From setting the table to basting the turkey, there’s something for everyone – it brings the whole family together!
Black Friday sales – will the whole family be waiting outside the store at 4 a.m. sharing hot cocoa?
Christmas shopping as a family! It’s so much fun because you get to sneak around the mall, buying gifts for each other -all while trying to hide from each other!
Opening up presents! There are so many Christmas joys on the morning of the 25th – one is getting to unwrap your presents and the second is seeing people unwrap the beautiful charms and beads you’ve given them!
We’d like to know your favorite Holiday Traditions – both traditional and unconventional! Email us at mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your favorite Holiday Traditions by November 30th for a chance to win a Family Bead (valued at $40).
November 4th, 2011 by Lauren in New Products
; No Comments »
College was a simpler, happier time when you’d watch football games bundled up under blankets on a cold seat – not on a couch. Your biggest concern was passing the big test – not making it to through the work week. Recall all the great times with bracelets full of that old college charm with our college beads and crystal beads collections. There are so many different combinations to create with a college bead bracelet. It all depends on your school spirit!
- Incorporate your graduation year with number beads. If you went back for your masters or doctorate you can include both graduation years, spaced apart on opposite side of the bracelet.
- Be flashy! Show off your alma mater colors with a mix of our Swarovski Crystal school colors beads along with other collegiate beads. Choose just a pair of the colored beads for a simple bracelet that can be worn any day. That’s alma mater pride everyday!
- Go all out with school spirit by putting together a bracelet with your graduation year, school colors, and collegiate logo. There’s no such thing as too much pride!
Check out the complete collegiate beads selection with beads from Texas, Florida and Pennsylvania colleges and other universities. Find out if your alma mater is part of our Collegiate Bead Collection – they fit Pandora bracelets as well - it’s 100 strong!