It’s hard to believe that it’s almost April already! We’re so excited for spring to really kick into gear and start getting things in bloom. But there’s so much more to April than springtime… there are a ton of fun “holidays” that you can celebrate throughout the month. Who knows? They might give you some fun ideas for charms or beads to add to your charm bracelet!
Here are some of our favorite fun April holidays:
- April 1 is April Fool’s Day
- April 2 is National Peanut Butter Day! We love this one. Who doesn’t love peanut butter?
- April 4 is School Librarian Day. Show your spirit and read a book.
- April 7 is No Housework Day. We can really get behind this one. And it’s a Saturday!
- April 8 is Easter this year. Who wouldn’t love some cute Easter charms on her charm bracelet?
- April 13 is Scrabble Day. Get your friends and family together and play a great word game.
- Chill out on April 16th… It’s National Stress Awareness Day.
- We can really get into April 19th, though. It’s National High Five Day. We love the sound of jingling charm bracelets when we give our high fives.
- We’ve got a soft sport for World Penguin Day on April 25th.
- April 30 is Hairstyle Appreciation Day. Just love your look!
Whatever your favorite April holiday is, you can celebrate it with any of the gorgeous charms here at Classic Charms. We’ve got something here for everyone—and every holiday!
March 22nd, 2012 by Lauren in Beads
, Just for Fun
; No Comments »
Can you believe spring is already here? That means that people are going to start spending more time outside, vacationing, and enjoying fun in the sun. What better way to enjoy this new warm weather than with a trip for spring break? When you get back, you can gather all of your memories and create a beautiful charm bracelet with any of the unique travel charms and travel beads here at Classic Charms. No matter where you go or what you do, there’s a travel charm that can help you keep those memories alive. But before you can make memories, you need to go on a memorable trip! Here are a few tips to make your spring break truly awesome.
- Gather up your best girl friends. Nothing says “spring break” like a bunch of best friends hanging out together somewhere wonderful and warm. Figure out how many hotel rooms you’ll need between all of you.
- Then you need to figure out where you want to go! There are so many warm weather destinations too choose from—like Mexico, the Bahamas, and the rest of the Caribbean. But do you really need to go that far to have a great time with your girls? Take a road trip somewhere warmer. Imagine the memories and sights you’ll see as you travel across the country together.
- Before you go, make sure you do your homework. Research any hotels, resorts, or other places you’ll be visiting. And make sure you have enough (but not too much!) spending money to ensure that you have a great time.
When you get back from your memorable spring break vacation with the girls, you can all shop around on Classic Charms to find the perfect travel charms and travel beads to remember the occasion. Enjoy!
Now that it’s nearly St. Patrick’s Day, it’s time to think about those funny little creatures that pop up every March 17th. (No, we’re not talking about bargain shoppers… But, if you happen to know any of those, send them over to Classic Charms! If you spend over $100, enter the code GREEN and score yourself a four leaf clover bead.) We’re talking about leprechauns! Leprechauns are Irish fairies, and each one is said to guard a pot of gold. (If that were the case, we’d have a bunch of them hanging around the Classic Charms warehouse!) If you find and catch a leprechaun, he has to give you his pot of gold.
So how do you find a leprechaun to take his pot of gold?
- The word “leprechaun” is derived from an Irish term that means shoemaker. So narrow your search down to shoemakers.
- In order to find one, you need to be low to the ground. A full grown leprechaun is only about two feet tall.
- Have you ever seen a happy leprechaun? Legend says that leprechauns tend to be grouchy, so look for someone that seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder.
- They’ve also been around for a very long time! Okay, so this narrows your search down to small, grumpy, old shoemakers.
- They also enjoy imbibing in some spirits, so you can add “drunk” to your list.
- If all else fails, you can find your own pot of gold right here at Classic Charms! Don’t forget to use the code GREEN at checkout to get yourself a four leaf clover bead.
At 2am this Sunday, March 11, Daylight Saving Time begins in the United States. But you don’t have to wait until then to get in on some of the saving here at Classic Charms! That’s right—we’re having a special promotion in honor of the beginning of Daylight Saving Time. (The word “saving” is in there, after all… right?) And since it’s an occasion that can play tricks on your clock (and your mind, frankly), we decided to make it easy on you and give you the option to save however you want. When you make a purchase at Classic Charms this weekend (March 9, 10, and 11) there are two ways for you to save. So go ahead and “spring forward” this weekend and rack up the saving on your Rembrandt charms, beads, and other great jewelry accessories.
Use the code SPRING
If you feel like spring is in the air, you can enter the code “SPRING” at checkout and receive 10% off your order. This is the perfect option for those that want to stock up on some charms this weekend.
Use the code FORWARD
You can use the code “FORWARD” at checkout to get free USPS shipping this weekend. If you’re only ordering a few things, this is the perfect way to save a few dollars!
And a reminder…
It’s always easy to forget before you go to bed on Saturday night—but you need to SPRING FORWARD and set your clocks an hour later this weekend. We know you lose an hour of sleep on Saturday night… but isn’t it worth it for the extra sunshine when you get out of work?
Don’t forget to SPRING (10% off) FORWARD (free shipping) at Classic Charms this weekend!