November 12th, 2007 by Classic Charms in Just for Fun
1. Make a charm bracelet for each of your sons – add a charm for each year of their life – then give the bracelet to their wife when they marry.
2. Buy a box of candy, eat the candy, go on a diet, and fill the box with one charm for each 5 pounds you loose!
3. Wrap silver fortune charms in parchment and bake into a cake for a bridal shower. Each guest gets an unexpected gift with their slice of cake!
4. Have your favorite charm soldered onto your watch band!
5. Engrave a charm for your new puppy’s collar.
6. Make a locket with your child’s picture in it for your babysitter or housekeeper.
7. If you are a bride – give each attendant a charm bracelet with a charm to commemorate your special day.
8. Ask the tooth fairy to give your daughter one charm for each lost tooth.
9. Sew a charm onto your ponytail holder.
10. Add charms to either your hoop earrings or your belly button ring to make a custom piece of jewelry – no one will have one like it!
This entry was posted
on Monday, November 12th, 2007 at 10:24 pm and is filed under Just for Fun.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response.