March 16th, 2012 by Lauren in Holidays
, Just for Fun
Now that it’s nearly St. Patrick’s Day, it’s time to think about those funny little creatures that pop up every March 17th. (No, we’re not talking about bargain shoppers… But, if you happen to know any of those, send them over to Classic Charms! If you spend over $100, enter the code GREEN and score yourself a four leaf clover bead.) We’re talking about leprechauns! Leprechauns are Irish fairies, and each one is said to guard a pot of gold. (If that were the case, we’d have a bunch of them hanging around the Classic Charms warehouse!) If you find and catch a leprechaun, he has to give you his pot of gold.
So how do you find a leprechaun to take his pot of gold?
This entry was posted
on Friday, March 16th, 2012 at 2:26 pm and is filed under Holidays, Just for Fun, Promotions.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response.
- The word “leprechaun” is derived from an Irish term that means shoemaker. So narrow your search down to shoemakers.
- In order to find one, you need to be low to the ground. A full grown leprechaun is only about two feet tall.
- Have you ever seen a happy leprechaun? Legend says that leprechauns tend to be grouchy, so look for someone that seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder.
- They’ve also been around for a very long time! Okay, so this narrows your search down to small, grumpy, old shoemakers.
- They also enjoy imbibing in some spirits, so you can add “drunk” to your list.
- If all else fails, you can find your own pot of gold right here at Classic Charms! Don’t forget to use the code GREEN at checkout to get yourself a four leaf clover bead.