March 30th, 2012 by Lauren in Holidays
, Just for Fun
It’s hard to believe that it’s almost April already! We’re so excited for spring to really kick into gear and start getting things in bloom. But there’s so much more to April than springtime… there are a ton of fun “holidays” that you can celebrate throughout the month. Who knows? They might give you some fun ideas for charms or beads to add to your charm bracelet!
Here are some of our favorite fun April holidays:
- April 1 is April Fool’s Day
- April 2 is National Peanut Butter Day! We love this one. Who doesn’t love peanut butter?
- April 4 is School Librarian Day. Show your spirit and read a book.
- April 7 is No Housework Day. We can really get behind this one. And it’s a Saturday!
- April 8 is Easter this year. Who wouldn’t love some cute Easter charms on her charm bracelet?
- April 13 is Scrabble Day. Get your friends and family together and play a great word game.
- Chill out on April 16th… It’s National Stress Awareness Day.
- We can really get into April 19th, though. It’s National High Five Day. We love the sound of jingling charm bracelets when we give our high fives.
- We’ve got a soft sport for World Penguin Day on April 25th.
- April 30 is Hairstyle Appreciation Day. Just love your look!
Whatever your favorite April holiday is, you can celebrate it with any of the gorgeous charms here at Classic Charms. We’ve got something here for everyone—and every holiday!
This entry was posted
on Friday, March 30th, 2012 at 9:21 am and is filed under Holidays, Just for Fun.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response.